This light, finely textured multifunctional oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants to help nourish and relieve the appearance of dry and sun-damaged skin, giving it a soft, velvety look and feel. It also helps to condition skin and assist in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven tone and sun-damaged skin. It can also be used as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
- Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions - especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, decollete, legs and feet.
- Helps to nourish and condition the appearance of your skin leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
- Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in an overall improved appearance of healthy-looking radiance.
How to use
- Apply to your body in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you're going to be exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Derma-Lac Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT / Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT to assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment on sun-damaged and ageing skin.
- Apply morning and evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin.